We have made it easier for you to find and submit to Urban8Radio, We did a little work and you reap the rewards and now we offer your hard work Air play on Urban 8 Radio
- Do not use promotional language when submitting. Act like you are talking to the program director to their face. Start out with casual language that doesn’t promote anything, rather introduce yourself as a person.
- Do NOT blindly submit! Choose only those stations or blogs that best fit your artistic works.
- Include album/EP cover images and even stories about how songs came to be
- Make sure all tracks have their ID3 tags in place
[What is ID3v2?]|[Six ID3 Tag Editors]|[WAV & BWF Metadata Guide]
- Include places to download, stream and buy the music under each album cover
- Include all your social links at the bottom of the submission
- If you’re looking for interviews, be sure to include info on current events and/or hot topics the interviewers can work from.